1. Light Pink Jacquard Kimono – River Island £35
2. Stretch Trousers – H&M £12.99
3. ASOS Mini Stripe Watch – ASOS £15
4. Wrap Front Bralet – Topshop £22
I love all things pink and this season seems the best so far for pink clothing! (Such a stereotypical girl I know)
1. I love this kimono from River Island because its on trend with the light pink pastel colour and its the perfect light weight jacket for spring. At £35 as well, I think its a bargain!
2. Although these days I don’t wear trousers as much – I really love this trousers from H&M. They look really pretty and I’m definitely considering investing in these next payday.
3. This watch I just thought was super cute and affordable from ASOS. I’m not a big watch fan but I really like this one.
4. Last but not least – its the return of a the bralet. I think this would look great for a night out and it super affordable at only £22! (Less if you have student discount like me)