Recently I’ve been getting into using eyeshadow more and more. So I decided to splurge and treat myself to some eyeshadow palettes.
First up is the Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay.
– Colour: Beautiful, long lasting and a great range.
– Packaging: Sleek, stylish and easy to travel with.
– Brush: I actually really like the brush it comes with. Most brushes that come with palettes often aren’t great but this one works well for me and blends well too.
– I think there is only one matte shade in this palette, so if you prefer matte shades this probably isn’t the palette for you.
Next is the The Balm Cosmetics Nude Tude Eyeshadow Palette.
– Packaging: I LOVE the style of this palette. It’s so fun!
– Size: It’s a decent size, not too small but small enough I can stick it in my handbag.
– Brush: I really do not like this brush at all. I think it’s cheap and far too small.
– Colour: I feel that I don’t use all colours as some of them aren’t really me.
Finally is the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette.
– Packing: It’s small and compact so it’s easy to stick in your handbag.
– Colours: I love natural browns and pinks and this palette has some lovely shades.
– Range: There isn’t as much range in this palette as the others, as of course, its smaller.
Overall, my favourite is definitely the Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. It’s the one I use the most and feel I will get the most use out of. I also think out of the 3 (which are similarly priced) its the best value for money.